« back to Scottish Power supplier page
Scottish Power - Unifi Capped Price Energy November 2013 NSC
Scottish Power charges different rates depending on the region of the country that you live in.
Please provide your postcode to view prices for this tariff as well as to compare all other tariffs in the market to see which one is the cheapest for you.
- Guarantees prices won't rise above the cap before November 2013
- No initial upfront outlay for the Unifi System (RRP £125)
- Prices higher than our monthly Direct Debit prices effective 19th May 2011 by an equivalent of £4.58 (incl VAT) for gas and £4.58 (incl VAT) for electricity per month
- Customers will receive one combined bill and Direct Debit for the Dual Fuel and Unifi product
- Dual fuel and online discounts apply where applicable
- A unique in-home display, website and iphone app to control electricity use in the home and on the move
- Take control of your electricity – drive down your costs by setting a daily allowance and budget
- One click of a button – make savings instantly by switching off up to six appliances that have been left on or on standby via the uniplugs by using the display, website or iPhone app
- Secure your home - set a timer to turn lights and radios on and off – ideal for when you are on holiday
- True plug and play experience – no need to download any software or install any drivers.
- Single rate meters only
- Monthly direct debit only
- The special features of this tariff have specific requirements with regards to your broadband, router and location of the meter as well as cancellation charges you should be aware of. Please check the terms and conditions to make sure you comply with the required criteria.
Note: any early termination fees shown may not apply after the contract has expired. Sometimes tariff data changes or becomes out of date when a tariff has been withdrawn. UKPower.co.uk cannot always guarantee the accuracy of the data displayed. Please report any errors to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Scottish Power we believe our job is more than just to bring you your energy. It’s also about making your energy choices clear and simple. To make managing your energy as convenient as it should be, and to help you be as energy efficient as possible.
Scottish Power are one of the UK's "Big 6" energy suppliers, serving 5.6 million homes. They have been supplying homes with Gas and Electricity for over 50 years. Scottish Power not only generate electricity, but also operate and maintain large power delivery networks, and provide a full range of energy supply services, including metering, billing and call centre support.
Other Scottish Power tariffs