« back to ScottishPower supplier page
ScottishPower - Unifi Capped Price Energy January 2014 Online NSC
Please note that
ScottishPower Unifi Capped Price Energy January 2014 Online NSC
is no longer available.
Customers previously on this tariff may have seen their energy prices increase as of
31 December, 2014
as it is common for customers to be rolled onto 'Standard' tariff prices, which are often more expensive. To ensure you aren't paying more than you need to, use our quick energy comparison tool to compare every tariff currently available on the market. Click here and enter your postcode to get started or call us on 0800 860 6866.
Alternatively, you may be interested in the following tariff -
ScottishPower Online Fixed Price Energy June 2015 »
ScottishPower charges different rates depending on the region of the country that you live in.
Please provide your postcode to view prices for this tariff as well as to compare all other tariffs in the market to see which one is the cheapest for you.
- Unifi Capped Energy January 2014 Offer key facts:
- Your prices will never be higher than the capped prices before 31st December 2013.
- Your prices will be a maximum of £4.35 (Inclusive of VAT) per month for electricity and £4.35 (Inclusive of VAT) per month for gas higher than our standard prices for your payment method. If SP standard prices are higher than the capped prices for your payment method, your prices will remain capped.
- If at any time SP standard prices for your payment method increase or decrease, your prices may also increase or decrease by a similar amount but your prices will never increase above the capped prices.
- No initial upfront outlay for the Unifi System (RRP £125).
- Customers will receive one combined bill and Direct Debit for the Dual Fuel and Unifi product.
- Dual fuel and online discounts apply.
- An in-home display, website and iPhone app to control electricity use in the home and on the move.
- Take control of your electricity – drive down your costs by setting a daily allowance and budget.
- One click of a button – make savings instantly by switching off up to six appliances (one uniplug in the box) that have been left on or on standby via the uniplugs by using the display, website or iPhone app.
- Peace of mind - set a timer to turn lights and radios on and off, ideal for when you are on holiday.
- True plug and play experience – no need to download any software or install any drivers.
- Single rate meters only.
- Monthly direct debit only.
- Cancellation charges apply on sliding scale up to maximum of £152.06. See terms and conditions.
- The special features of this tariff have specific requirements with regards to your broadband, router and location of the meter as well as cancellation charges you should be aware of.
- Please check the terms and conditions to make sure you comply with the required criteria.
Note: any early termination fees shown may not apply after the contract has expired. Sometimes tariff data changes or becomes out of date when a tariff has been withdrawn. UKPower.co.uk cannot always guarantee the accuracy of the data displayed. Please report any errors to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ScottishPower believe their job is more than just to bring you your energy. It’s also about making your energy choices clear and simple. To make managing your energy as convenient as it should be, and to help you be as energy efficient as possible.
ScottishPower are one of the larger energy companies in the UK with a commitment to build a sustainable future from renewable sources and a focus on bringing you competitively priced products. There are also some great features and benefits that you can enjoy as a ScottishPower customer, at no extra cost such as: UK based call centres, with FREE callback services, An online Direct Debit Manager - giving you total visibility and control and YourEnergy App for Smartphones
Other ScottishPower tariffs