Boiler & Heating Cover
Looking for peace of mind with emergency boiler & heating cover?
Just as you take out a breakdown insurance policy for your car, home owners can do the same with their boiler and central heating.
UKPower.co.uk compare a range of insurance policies, so you can ensure that if your boiler or central heating breaks down you are covered.Get cover here
What to look out for
- Be aware of the different levels of cover available to you - not all policies are the same!
- Do you need 'boiler only' or 'boiler and central heating cover'?.
- Check within the policy what the cover considers an 'emergency'
- You don't have to take cover out with your current gas or electricity supplier
Save up to £300 per year with a high-efficiency boiler.
Heating broken? Varying boiler pressure? Clunking, knocking, banging or ticking noises? You may need your boiler replacing.
It's a good idea to seek advice before you buy. For up to 4 free quotes from local boiler installers, why not use our boiler quotes service?Get quotes here
- Boilers account for around 60% of what you spend in a year on energy bills, so an efficient boiler makes a big difference
- Modern condensing boilers are more efficient
- Condensing boilers have bigger heat exchangers, so they recover more heat
- Depending on how old your boiler is, you could save up to £300 a year on your energy bill