iSupply Energy | Compare Gas & Electric Prices - iFix 12-Month Dec18v4
iSupply Energy | Compare Gas & Electric Prices charges different rates depending on the region of the country that you live in. Please provide your postcode to view prices for this tariff as well as to compare all other tariffs in the market to see which one is the cheapest for you.
- Fixed energy prices for 12 months.
- Monthly Direct Debit only.
- Online billing available
- Dual fuel and single fuel options available.
- Early termination fees apply: £30 for gas, £30 for electricity (a total of £60 for dual fuel).
- Notes: Annual consumption is limited to 20,000kWh of electricity.
- isupplyenergy do not currently offer the Warm Home Discount.
- 100% Renewable Electricity.
- Please note: Winter Weighting will apply to payment plans for gas and electricity contracts starting from October to March.
Note: any early termination fees shown may not apply after the contract has expired. Sometimes tariff data changes or becomes out of date when a tariff has been withdrawn. UKPower.co.uk cannot always guarantee the accuracy of the data displayed. Please report any errors to firstname.lastname@example.org.
iSupplyEnergy is a Bournemouth based energy supplier. Since 2012, thousands of new customers every month trust iSupplyEnergy to look after their Gas and Electricity for both credit and prepayment meters.
Now owned by Vattenfall, one of Europe's biggest retailers of electricity and gas and one of the largest producers of electricity and heat, iSupplyEnergy continues to offer its customers competitive pricing. Offering 100% renewable electricity tariffs is part of their journey to help customers power their lives in ever climate-smarter ways.