Established in 2002, Opus Energy supplies gas and electricity to more than 200,000 businesses throughout the UK. The firm is one of the leading independent companies in the industry, providing businesses with reliable and affordable power.
What are the benefits of Opus Business Energy?
There are numerous benefits to be had from having Opus Energy supply your gas and electricity, such as:
- Competitive pricing, which is achievable due to the company's close working relationship with wholesalers and its own low overheads.
- Simple and accurate billing methods
- Prices that respond to market conditions, enabling the supplier to pass any savings onto their customers
- Any incoming calls are answered in UK-based call centres
- Opus Energy listens to customer feedback to enhance its products in a bid to meet demands and expectations
Investing for the future
The supplier aims to make energy for businesses as affordable as possible, and also purchases power from more than 700 renewable UK-based generators which it uses to supply its customers. Opus Energy was also the first electricity provider to give customers free smart metres - a policy it introduced in 2009 - and this enables businesses to keep a closer check on their electricity consumption.
Should I switch to Opus Energy?
Call us now on 0800 688 8773__ and we'll be able to let you know if your business can benefit from switching to Opus Energy.
UKPower's comparison service means that we'll look at the prices charged by other business energy suppliers and find the one best suited to the needs of your company. Our advice is free and impartial, while we'll also take care of any switching processes for you.
How can I switch to Opus Energy?
Calling us is one of the quickest and easiest ways to switch your business energy provider, so call us on 0800 688 8773__ and we'll get you through the process. If possible, have your latest energy bill, contract end dates and annual spend or consumption rates to hand.
If this information isn’t immediately accessible then don't worry - we can still help you even without it.
How can I contact Opus Energy?
The Opus Energy customer complaints and customer services department can be contacted in a number of ways:
- By phone - 0800 630 0841 (These calls should be charged at local rates, and all calls received by the company are recorded for verification and training purposes.
- Post - Send complaints to Opus Energy Limited, Royal Pavilion 2, Summerhouse Road, Northampton, NN3 6BJ
- Email - email@example.com