We aim for high standards of customer service and complaints will be handled quickly, effectively, fairly, and confidentially.
In case of disputes, we will keep you informed about progress. Please find below a detailed outline of our complaints handling procedure.
Complaints can be submitted either by calling 0800 860 6866 or e-mailing email@example.com.
- When a complaint is received, the customer should be acknowledged within 2 working days that we have received their complaint and that we will respond to them within 7 working days, if their concern can not be dealt with in full in this initial response.
- If the complaint is concerning a third party (i.e: a supplier) the party concerned are emailed with the concern to be investigated. Once a response from the third party is received then the customer should be informed in a comprehensive reply of the response and outcome of the investigation and advised of any action that has been requested by the third party in order to resolve the concern. If the third party takes longer than our stated 7 working days to respond, we need to update the customer of the situation as well as chasing the third party for a response.
- If the complaint concerns UKPower.co.uk then again the customer should be acknowledged within 2 working days and advised that their complaint will be fully investigated and a response will be given within 7 working days, if it can be resolved fully on the initial contact. Any compensation is at the discretion of the Managing Director.
- If it can not be resolved in the first instance then the details of the complaint should be circulated to the persons concerned for in-depth investigation and a response should be returned to the person dealing with the complaint within 36 hrs if possible.
- A comprehensive response should then be forwarded to the customer, advising of any further actions that should be taken if applicable within 7 working days of the original contact.
- Complaints made via Ofgem will be subject to the process outlined above. However, a copy of all correspondence will made available to Ofgem during the complaints procedure.
We welcome feedback and suggestions on how to improve our service and will consider all suggestions carefully.
Also, please note that, our service to you is
free of charge. We do not actually collect any payments through
our web site, nor do we enter into any direct contracts for the
supply of electricity or gas. These items are handled directly
with your new supplier who will provide you with details of direct
contacts. If you have any difficulty getting responses from your
suppliers, then we will try to assist as far as we possibly can.
Delivery of new services will be advised directly
by your new supplier. Your new supplier will provide full details
as well as their own Terms and Conditions which you should read
Transfers from one supplier to another usually takes 4-6 weeks, however in some exceptional circumstances it can take longer than this. If you would like us provide you with a status update on your transfer please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are still unhappy with our response to your complaint, the European Commission has an online dispute resolution
platform which can be accessed using the following link ec.europa.eu/odr.