CNG Business Energy
Formed in 1994 - shortly after the UK gas market was deregulated - CNG (Contract Natural Gas Limited) now provides gas exclusively to business customers.
When CNG was established, it attempted to break into the market with a customer service-focused approach that other suppliers didn't boast - a policy that has resulted in the firm devising innovative offers for smaller businesses.
CNG consumers should expect:
- A hands-on approach to customers with designated account managers for business gas consumers
- Customised bills and payment terms
- Call centres based in the UK
- Excellent customers service - CNG was the first business gas supplier to be accredited by the 'Putting the Customer First' scheme
How does CNG invest for the future?
CNG aims to explore new methods for making natural gas one of the building blocks for the UK's environmentally-friendly future. This includes devising and producing an optional carbon offsetting scheme for its customers.
Another of CNG's ambitions is to supply its gas consumers with their own Automated Meter Reading technology - an asset that should give customers the ability to monitor and subsequently reduce their gas consumption.
Further measures being employed by CNG include its efforts to reduce the carbon impact of its own operations in its head office - more specifically with paperless policies, electronic billing, low-energy lighting and car-sharing schemes.
Should I switch my business gas to CNG?
At UKPower we can let you know which business gas suppliers offer deals that can save your company money. Our saving experts analyse the market to find you a contract that suits your business and ensures you're not paying more than you have to for your gas. All our advice is completely free and totally impartial.
What steps do I need to take to switch my gas to CNG?
If you want to review your current deal and find a cheaper supplier for your business gas, call us on 0800 326 5517.
Having the following information to hand may make the process even quicker, although we'll be able to help you even if you don't have these details:
- Your latest business gas bill
- The end dates for your business gas contract
- Your annual spend or consumption rates
How can I contact the customer service team at CNG?
There are numerous channels through which you can make a complaint to CNG. These are as follows:
- Phone - 0142 350 2554
- Post - Contract Natural Gas Ltd, CNG House, 5 Victoria Avenue, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG1 1EQ
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org