Gazprom first started supplying gas to businesses back in 2006, and followed up by providing electricity three years later in 2009. The firm is part of the Gazprom Group - one of the largest energy companies in the world, which also covers carbon management and renewable products. Gazprom's service for small business customers includes:
- Fixed, flexible and green price plans
- An emphasis on good customer service
- Cost-effective deals
- New and innovative products
- Focus on reliability
- Plans tailored to business' needs
- Clear and accurate billing
- Quick and easy registration
Gazprom's measures for investing in the future
Each year, Gazprom ploughs billions of pounds into worldwide networks to support its infrastructure. Through maintenance and investment, the company lays the foundations to ensure it can continue to provide a reliable source of energy for years to come. The organisation also helps fund social ventures such as cultural, educational and scientific products.
Why should I switch to Gazprom?
At UKPower we can let you know if switching to Gazprom is the best move for your business. By comparing the market and looking at other suppliers, we'll be able to find you a deal that's right for you and ensures you save money. Call us on 0800 326 5517 to find out more.
How can I switch to Gazprom?
Calling us is one of the quickest and easiest ways to switch to a supplier that can offer you a better deal. You can reach our advisers on 0800 326 5517. If possible, try to have the following information to hand:
- Your business's most recent energy bill
- End dates for your current contract
- Your business's annual spend or consumption rates
If these details aren't easily accessible to you, there is no need to worry because we'll still be able to help.
How can I contact Gazprom?
The Gazprom customer service department can be reached in the following ways:
- On the phone - 0845 230 0011
- By post - Gazprom Energy, 27 Quay Street, Manchester, M3 3GY
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org